Article 1. (Permitted Uses and Intellectual Property)
- The User shall be granted a non-exclusive right to use the App provided by Personal Media Corporation(hereinafter "PMC") on a terminal installed with the App.
- The intellectual property in the App belongs to PMC or to the suppliers of software to PMC.
Article 2. (Prohibited Matters)
- The User shall not, without the express written consent of PMC, duplicate or modify the App. This prohibition does not apply to duplication for the purpose of backup or installing the App. In such cases the User shall have the same obligation of copyright display for the duplicated App as for the original copy.
- The User shall not have any third party or parties use the App or the copies of the App(including the modified App), regardless of the whole or part of the App, without PMC's written consent. Also the User shall not transfer or resell the App and shall not use the App for rental or lease business.
Article 3. (Specification Changes)
- PMC may, without prior consent or prior notice to the User, change the specification of the App.
Article 4. (No Warranty and Limitation of Liability)
- PMC makes no warranty as to whether the functions of the App meet the User's needs, and does not warrant that the App will operate without interruption or that the result of its operation will be error-free.
- PMC shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the App or for payment of compensation, except as otherwise required in national or local legal statutes.
Article 5. (General Provisions)